- Four History PhD Students Win Fulbright-Hays Awards January 10, 2019
- Steinberg Wins TOME Award December 26, 2018
- Lu Receives TOME Award December 20, 2018
- Fair Honors Kimambo December 20, 2018
- VanWyck Receives Fellowship December 11, 2018
- Liu Wins ASA Paper Prize December 4, 2018
Why Major in History?
History majors learn to think broadly, and they develop skills in critical analysis, research, and oral, written and digital communication. They grow as informed citizens. And they find the joy of making new discoveries and conquering great challenges. Knowledge and experience gained in History coursework enables our majors to excel in a wide variety of fields, such as education, law, government, international development, business, journalism, medicine, social work and much more. Make history! And do so with an eye toward the future. Become a major. More>