Map a Network Drive: OSX
- Finder > Connect to Server
- Enter password
- Open your folder
- In the Finder, click the Go menu, select Connect to Server
1. For Server Address , smb://historydc01.ad.history.msu.edu/faculty username and password are the windows server credentials
2. Click the ‘Enter as a registered user’, enter your server username (first-initial.lastname for example j.doe) and password and click OK. (Click remember password in keychain to automatically log on)
3. A new icon will appear on your desktop and in your finder sidebar – that is your network drive. Double-click on the icon to open and use the drive. You may copy and paste files into this folder to backup your data.