- Africa Past & Present podcast n. 87 December 5, 2014
- History’s Student Exchange in Japan November 17, 2014
- Segal on Post-2011 Japan Recovery November 17, 2014
- MSU Historians @ Digital Africa Workshop November 12, 2014
- Africa Past & Present podcast 86 November 12, 2014
- Veit in documentary on WWI food November 11, 2014
Why Major in History?
History majors learn to think broadly, and they develop skills in critical analysis, research, and oral, written and digital communication. They grow as informed citizens. And they find the joy of making new discoveries and conquering great challenges. Knowledge and experience gained in History coursework enables our majors to excel in a wide variety of fields, such as education, law, government, international development, business, journalism, medicine, social work and much more. Make history! And do so with an eye toward the future. Become a major. More>