- Dr. Chipande (PhD, ’15) interviewed by BBC January 11, 2017
- Siegelbaum Publishes Article January 6, 2017
- Pescador Featured on NPR January 4, 2017
- Siegelbaum and Moch in Slavic Review December 13, 2016
- Documentary Film Released Based on Alex Galarza’s PhD Dissertation December 7, 2016
- Siegelbaum and Moch Published December 5, 2016
Why Major in History?
History majors learn to think broadly, and they develop skills in critical analysis, research, and oral, written and digital communication. They grow as informed citizens. And they find the joy of making new discoveries and conquering great challenges. Knowledge and experience gained in History coursework enables our majors to excel in a wide variety of fields, such as education, law, government, international development, business, journalism, medicine, social work and much more. Make history! And do so with an eye toward the future. Become a major. More>