- Siegelbaum Contributes to Grad Institute, Geneva Publication May 16, 2017
- Siegelbaum Contributes to Sports History Handbook May 12, 2017
- Grad student Akil Cornelius awarded Fulbright April 19, 2017
- Grad Student Reyelts awarded IDRF April 18, 2017
- Jacobson and Tyrey Win Teaching Award April 17, 2017
- Harris Wins Darlene Clark Hine Award April 11, 2017
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Why Major in History?
History majors learn to think broadly, and they develop skills in critical analysis, research, and oral, written and digital communication. They grow as informed citizens. And they find the joy of making new discoveries and conquering great challenges. Knowledge and experience gained in History coursework enables our majors to excel in a wide variety of fields, such as education, law, government, international development, business, journalism, medicine, social work and much more. Make history! And do so with an eye toward the future. Become a major. More>