- Le Delivers Public Lecture October 5, 2018
- Dr. Montgomery to Give Talk at Oregon State October 4, 2018
- Brockey to Lecture at Seton Hall University October 1, 2018
- Holt, Fandino, Coldren, and Chrislip Present Research at WMU September 28, 2018
- Christina Schwenkel and Charles Keith Named as New Co-Editors for Journal of Vietnamese Studies September 26, 2018
- Siegelbaum to Lecture at CEU September 20, 2018
Why Major in History?
History majors learn to think broadly, and they develop skills in critical analysis, research, and oral, written and digital communication. They grow as informed citizens. And they find the joy of making new discoveries and conquering great challenges. Knowledge and experience gained in History coursework enables our majors to excel in a wide variety of fields, such as education, law, government, international development, business, journalism, medicine, social work and much more. Make history! And do so with an eye toward the future. Become a major. More>