- Luedtke Wins Paper Prize October 16, 2017
- Wheat wins Harriet Tubman book prize October 10, 2017
- Wheat wins Atlantic history book prize October 10, 2017
- Pescador Publishes Book September 27, 2017
- Multiple Articles Published in Journal of Migration September 27, 2017
- Van Wyck Publishes Article September 26, 2017
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Why Major in History?
History majors learn to think broadly, and they develop skills in critical analysis, research, and oral, written and digital communication. They grow as informed citizens. And they find the joy of making new discoveries and conquering great challenges. Knowledge and experience gained in History coursework enables our majors to excel in a wide variety of fields, such as education, law, government, international development, business, journalism, medicine, social work and much more. Make history! And do so with an eye toward the future. Become a major. More>