- Lu Published in Journal January 10, 2018
- History & Matrix awarded Mellon Foundation Grant January 9, 2018
- Locke and Leon Win Grant January 8, 2018
- Siegelbaum Conference Keynote December 12, 2017
- Journal of Migration History December 4, 2017
- Huey in Lansing State Journal December 1, 2017
Why Major in History?
History majors learn to think broadly, and they develop skills in critical analysis, research, and oral, written and digital communication. They grow as informed citizens. And they find the joy of making new discoveries and conquering great challenges. Knowledge and experience gained in History coursework enables our majors to excel in a wide variety of fields, such as education, law, government, international development, business, journalism, medicine, social work and much more. Make history! And do so with an eye toward the future. Become a major. More>