- Brockey to give talks in Lisbon on new book July 14, 2015
- Moch and Siegelbaum to present keynote at IOS Conference June 23, 2015
- Prof. Alegi wins Teaching Excellence Award June 16, 2015
- Siegelbaum Presents Paper June 9, 2015
- Siegelbaum to present paper in Moscow May 26, 2015
- Wake on C-SPAN American History TV May 26, 2015
There are no upcoming events.
Why Major in History?
History majors learn to think broadly, and they develop skills in critical analysis, research, and oral, written and digital communication. They grow as informed citizens. And they find the joy of making new discoveries and conquering great challenges. Knowledge and experience gained in History coursework enables our majors to excel in a wide variety of fields, such as education, law, government, international development, business, journalism, medicine, social work and much more. Make history! And do so with an eye toward the future. Become a major. More>