- Pauly to give invited talk at Harvard University June 27, 2016
- Pulitzer Prize-winning photojournalist on Afripod 102 June 6, 2016
- Special issue of Radical History Review coedited by Prof. Alegi June 1, 2016
- Naoko Wake on BBC on Pres. Obama’s visit to Hiroshima May 11, 2016
- Pollock Publishes Book May 11, 2016
- Congrats History Grads! May 9, 2016
There are no upcoming events.
Why Major in History?
History majors learn to think broadly, and they develop skills in critical analysis, research, and oral, written and digital communication. They grow as informed citizens. And they find the joy of making new discoveries and conquering great challenges. Knowledge and experience gained in History coursework enables our majors to excel in a wide variety of fields, such as education, law, government, international development, business, journalism, medicine, social work and much more. Make history! And do so with an eye toward the future. Become a major. More>