- Professor Pescador on NPR December 2, 2016
- ASA Annual Meeting Podcast Series feat. Profs. Limb and Alegi November 29, 2016
- Luedtke Wins Bentley Fellowship November 28, 2016
- Lu Publishes Article November 21, 2016
- Segal shares research at SSHA November 18, 2016
- History’s LEADR featured in AHA’s Perspectives Mag November 7, 2016
There are no upcoming events.
Why Major in History?
History majors learn to think broadly, and they develop skills in critical analysis, research, and oral, written and digital communication. They grow as informed citizens. And they find the joy of making new discoveries and conquering great challenges. Knowledge and experience gained in History coursework enables our majors to excel in a wide variety of fields, such as education, law, government, international development, business, journalism, medicine, social work and much more. Make history! And do so with an eye toward the future. Become a major. More>